Love a challenge? You will fit right in!
We're looking for dedicated, creative people to join us in making Swagelok Western New York even better. Is that you?
Current Open Positions:
Swagelok Western New York's Custom Solutions program is located in a state of the art facility with in-house assembly, welding, testing, and CAD engineering services. We are committed to partnering with our customers to become their preferred solutions provider. The Assembly Technician will drive this commitment by assembling, testing, and inspecting assemblies according to the Swagelok guidelines for the Custom Solutions program. He or she will exceed the expectations of our customers in the areas of professionalism, timeliness, and product and market knowledge.
2.1 Build and assemble Swagelok Custom Solutions
- Read and interpret CAD drawings
- Operate a wide variety of mechanical, carpentry, measurement, and power tools
- Build assemblies within specified tolerances that accurately resemble the respective CAD drawing
- Accurately record production time
- Inspect assemblies based on criteria outlined within Swagelok's certification programs
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment
- Ensure stock of appropriate supplies
2.2 Swagelok Certification Programs
- Threaded Fitting Assembly
- Thermoplastic hose
- Tube Fitting and Tube adapter 1/16” – 1/2"
- Tube Fitting and Tube adapter 5/8” – 2”
- Hand Tube Bender
- Orbital Welding
- Bench Top Tube Bender
- Industrial Pressure Gauge Liquid Filling
- Fitting Reassembly
- Automated Ball Valve Assembly
- Weld Examiner
- VCR-VCO Assembly
- Pressure Change Management
- Helium Mass Spectrometry
- Tube Coiling
- Centrifugal Pump Assembly
- Forklift Operation
3. Personal Development and Continuous Improvement:
3.1 Understands Swagelok culture by upholding our core values in all that you do
- Customer focus
- Continuous Improvement
3.2 Consistently follow a personal development plan and training curriculum
3.3 Participate in Swagelok University, Lunch & Learns, live training, and other developmental activities
3.4 Request additional training and development as necessary; make proposals for additional training and submit to supervisor/manager.
- Strong mechanical aptitude
- Interest and experience in building, assembling, fabrication
- Passion for developing solid working relationships with customers and coworkers
- Excellent communication skills, verbally and written
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team
- Detail oriented and extremely organized
- Valid driver's license and ability to drive a company vehicle
- Swagelok University
- Lunch and Learns
- Hands On Product Training with Sales and Technical Service
- Swagelok instructor led training
To apply to this Assembly Technician position, please send Trevor your cover letter and resume. Thank you!