Swagelok Custom Solutions
Correct installation is not only vital for system performance, it is necessary for plant safety. We can provide you with products that have been assembled by Swagelok-certified assembly technicians and have been tested for functionality. As your local support and assistance, no job is too big, or too small, for our team to handle.
Our Custom Solutions program is housed in a state-of-the-art 2,250 square foot facility and is supported by two onsite engineers and two certified technicians. We want to collaborate with you to ensure we understand your problem and are developing a fabrication that completely meets your needs.
Whether you have a preliminary drawing or just an idea, it’s not too early to consult with our fluid system experts for our support:
- Custom fabrications and layout. When turnkey is what you need, Swagelok Western NY takes over. We can manage: 3D SolidWorks drawings, component selection, sourcing, fabrication, inspection, testing, straight through to packaging and delivery.
- Custom assembly. Our Swagelok-certified assemblers specialize in high-volume and challenging projects. Each assembly is backed with the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Project management. We help you rein in the costs of your custom solution with our meticulous oversight of component selection, drawings, procurement, production, and logistics.
- Orbital welding. No scrap, no rework, just finished work that you can install. Our ASME welders and examiners have completed a broad range of orbital weld projects—from simple weldments to complicated spool pieces, general industrial to sanitary and high purity.
- Custom tube bending. Our hand- and CNC-bending capabilities deliver tubing bent to your exact specifications—again, with no scrap and no rework.
The Benefits for You:
- One and done—as your one-stop source for each custom solution, Swagelok Western NY manages the project from inception to completion … from design to final test and on-time delivery. One point of accountability—which streamlines our partnership and makes it easy to work with us.
- Lower costs—our project managers control your costs in every phase of the custom solution build.
- Streamlined design/engineering—our system layout review optimizes the efficiency of your custom solution, reducing the number of connections and the overall footprint.
- Faster time to startup—our fast turnaround times accelerate your process and get your product to market more quickly.
- Efficient use of your human resources – we free up your people to do what they're trained best to do.
- Guaranteed solutions—every custom solution is backed with our Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty.
For more information, watch the video below to see how we can partner with you on your next project or download our Custom Solutions Brochure.
Interested in learning more about our capabilities? Contact us today.