Orbital Welding Services
Orbital Welding is a semi-automated, fully autogenius (no filler material) welding process that uses a ceriated Tungsten to rotate around the fixed work piece. This allows for high quality, repeatable weld often used in high purity systems.
Swagelok’s Orbital Welding System’s unique modular fixturing provides the versatility to weld numerous tubing, pipe, and component combinations required for system fabrication. With the ability to weld tubing diameters from 1/16" to 4", this technology is versatile enough to fit a wide range of applications.
For use with our complete line of Swagelok tubing, weld fittings and valves:
- 7 Orbital Power Supplies
- 20 Weld Heads
- 6 Facing Tools
- 1 Tube Saw
- Purge Systems
Our Quality equipment is available to rent on a weekly or monthly basis.
- Local sales and Service Support Center
- Units are delivered complete
- Training and support is provided throughout your rental period
Training available locally or at the Swagelok Factory in Solon, Ohio.
Orbital Welding Calibration
Quality Assurance Programs, including ISO 9000, require regular equipment calibration.
- Calibration at our Rochester Facility
- Local pick-up and delivery
- 3 to 5 days turnaround time
- Located in Solon, Ohio
- Multifaceted inspection by a Factory Technician
- 3 to 5 week turnaround time