|Meet our Regional Field Engineer,
With over 15 years of Swagelok experience, Derrick is ready to answer any technical or application inquiry you have regarding your fluid system.
To ask Derrick a question or to arrange on onsite or virtual meeting you can contact him by phone (585-469-1493) or email (email@example.com).
A field engineer is the technical bridge between our customers and Swagelok. Derrick DiCesare is Swagelok Western NY's Regional Field Engineer and his focus is to help our customers understand Swagelok products and services by providing technical expertise through a sound understanding of their applications.
Our field engineers know your systems and are intimately familiar with fluid system applications in the most demanding commercial industries. This application expertise is matched with a broad knowledge of the products and solutions Swagelok offers that will help your facilities operate at peak performance.
Derrick's main objectives are to:
- Provide local technical expertise
- Support and troubleshoot installations
- Perform Evaluation and Advisory Services
- Recognize, design, and recommend system improvements
- Provide training
Bachelors of Science, University at Buffalo
- Derrick joined Swagelok Western New York in 2005 as an engineer and sales specialist supporting the Custom Solutions Assembly initiative.
- Following multiple years of successful sales growth, he transitioned to Program Manager and helped train new engineers.Derrick moved from Program Manager to a sales support role in 2015 which led to a specialization in on-site technical engagements and his current field engineering position.
Market and Services expertise:
- Bulk Gas
- Natural Gas
- General Industrial
- Oil and Gas
What Evaluation & Advisory Services can Derrick provide?
- Hose Advisory Surveys
- Fluid System Evaluation and Advisory Service
- Compressed Gas Leak Detection Surveys
- Pressure Regulator Sizing and Selection
- System Simplification and Layout Assistance
- P&ID interpretation
- On-site Technical Assistance
- Training and Troubleshooting
Technical knowledge is an essential element of your success, so bring us your toughest challenges, and we'll answer them with our best.