Build It Locally. Build It With Confidence.
Build It With Swagelok.
Total Project Support from Swagelok Western NY is designed to provide architecture and engineering firms, contractors and owners / operators with comprehensive coverage during new construction projects and existing facility modifications.
Only Swagelok Western NY offers an expansive package of premium fluid system products and services, project management support, and local resources to holistically support your project.
By assisting your personnel throughout the entire project, from planning and procurement to installation and validation, the Total Project Support helps ensure your project is completed on-time and within budget.
Phase One: PLANNING / ENGINEERING / DESIGN
- Local expertise - single point of contact
- More than 30,000 2-D and 3-D CAD and drawings are accessible online
- Engineering support to assist with design, product specification and selection process & application decisions
- Factory Certified Technicians to build custom fabrication and assemblies for panels and skids
- P&ID support
Phase Two: PROCUREMENT
- Local offices / Local inventory
- A local will call desk for pick up or same-day shipment of thousands of stocked items
- USA manufacturing and direct supply chain from Ohio-based factory warehouse
- Vendor-managed inventory or Just-in-time delivery may be options for you
- On-site inventory management services
- Certifications of compliance are available
- Summary billing upon request
- Special packaging and kitting available
Phase Three: INSTALLATION
- Pre-configured assemblies for easy installation & maintenance
- Phone and on-site technical support
- On-site, hands-on training on tube fitting installation, tube bending or other product demos
- Tube fitter's toolkits are available for on-site convenience
- Take advantage of our tool rentals, including orbital welding systems, electric tubing benders, bench-top tubing benders and hydraulic swaging units
- Installation, product and safety training
Phase Four: VALIDATION
- Custom assemblies are tested prior to delivery
- All products & assemblies backed by Swagelok's Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Swagelok Gap Inspection Gauges verify proper installation procedures
- Fluid system installation audits and precommissioning surveys to detect issues before problems occur
- Field Engineers provide Onsite Services to evaluate your fluid systems and recommend enhancements to improve performance, reliability & safety